About South Coast Dental
South Coast Dental Specialists are a group of dedicated specialist and specialist interest Practitioners, committed to lifelong learning and constant improvement of clinical skills and practices.
Practitioners may refer patients for definitive treatment, advice and second opinion or treatment planning shared with specialist guidance. Our practitioners have a special interest in the following areas, endodontics, periodontics, implants, prosthetics, cosmetics, dentures and bite problems, veneers, crowns and bridge-work.
- Our ethos is that with all our specialities we see ourselves as the place dentists refer patients that they are unsure how to treat. We can then provide advice and or treatment. If we feel that a patient is best seen in a dental hospital environment we can direct the patient to these resources as many of our clinicians work and teach at these hospitals.
- All practitioners are active in their field and have considerable Postgraduate experience.
- Being based in a practice environment we are fully aware of the demands placed on busy general dental practitioners.
- We are happy to welcome patients either direct, or on referral from their regular dentist.
- South Coast Dental Specialists have two practices located in Wimborne & Dorchester, Dorset. We see patients from all over the south of England from Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and of course Dorset.